Who: Clothing Cultures, journal published by Intellect Books
Submissions due: 1 November 2016
Submission guidelines: Manuscripts will not be considered unless they follow Intellect guidelines. Manuscripts should be approximately 5000 words and prepared using the Intellect Journal House Style. Please send manuscripts to Alex Franklin. For questions regarding submissions or enquiries regarding the journal, Clothing Cultures, please contact the editors: Dr Jo Turney and Alex Franklin .
For this Special Issue of Clothing Cultures authors are invited to submit papers that are related but not limited to one or more of the following topics:
- transitioning aged identities
- the ageing body and clothing design
- the ageing consumer
- performing age-appropriateness
- clothing, assistive accessories and the medicalization of older age
- ethnographies of age-linked dress practices
Please view the full call here.