April 7th-8th 2014
The conference seeks to become a platform for Engineers, Technologists, Scientists, Designers, Apparel Technologists, Managers and Fashion Enthusiasts to share the latest trends and technological breakthroughs in the complex areas of textiles. International and national submissions are encouraged.
Authors are welcome to present their original work in the following research tracks but are not limited to:
- Smart Fabrics and Wearable Technologies and Engineering
- High Performance Textiles in Sports
- Synthetic and Natural Pigments and Dyes
- Innovation in Textile Coloration and Finishing
Fashion, Apparel and Design
- Clothing Design and Manufacturing
- Future Trends and Visions for Textile, Apparel and Fashion
- Education and Training in Textile and Apparel
- Design, Fashion, Footwear Product and Materials Innovation
Deadline for submissions: November 10th 2013
For more information about the colloquium and complete submission requirements, visit the ICTEFAD webpage.